Sunday, May 11, 2008

The TOUCH

So, this is the TOUCH.


Front view


This phone is a beauty. Sleek and elegant.

It has a screen large enough at 2.8", I like.


Side view

It is unlike other PDAs which are usually bulky.

This is just nice at 13.99mm.


TouchFLO simplifies navigation


Sweeping finger is fun for this 3D interface.


Rear view

One thing I don't quite like is the camera which is only 2 megapixel.
But then again I don't use the camera so it's not really a problem to me.

I haven't really explore the phone as I didn't really have the time. But I know it's quite useful and has lots of functions. One of them is the Word Mobile. Everytime when I need to write something but don't have any paper, i'll turn to it.

Overall it's fine. I'm quite satisfied and happy with this phone =)

7 comments:

Xodus said...

i jealous :(

JELA said...

i share with you lor =)

Natalie said...

eh eh, u know what? I just realise that i have the same game we played in my phone after having this phone for 6 months :/ haha. now i dont have to play the game on your phone :)

JELA said...

HAHA!! next time we can play together in class!! =)) if u'r still around =(

Natalie said...

hahaha. ok.

Anonymous said...

i let u touch mine and u let me touch yours...can ar...we together touch touch...
B.

JELA said...

HAHA!! NO COMMENT, B. =p