Sunday, May 02, 2010

worst train ride

Went to Glasgow today and had my worst train ride ever so far.
There were many people because it's Labour Day. Nevermind about that.
There were some guys in the train making too much noise, singing and banging on the chairs with plastic bottles. It was a 2 hours journey at about 8 in the morning and we were all kinda sleepy.
Even if we weren't, it's not really pleasant to have these guys shouting and singing and banging.
So, yeah, all was over when I reached my destination - Glasgow Central.

At about 5 something in the evening when we were departing from Glasgow Central to where I am now, THESE GUYS WERE IN THE SAME TRAIN AS I AM AND IN THE SAME COACH TOO.
Coach as in the section/segment of the train. So I had a close view of those guys who made noise earlier and they were actually the ones I saw outside the train station in the morning. They're teenagers (should be), and were dressing up in Superman and Batman attire and another one I couldn't recognise what's it.

It's really unpleasant because I was sleeping and got up by their sudden shouting and singing and banging. They sang few songs and there was one song they sang it over and over and over and over again (literally until the train stops at the final destination) and they repeat only one part of the song!! And one of the guys had this really sandy voice, like, when you're having a sore throat and losing your voice (not out of tune voice but literally at the last stage to completely have your voice lost), he was singing louder and louder till a stage he had to sing one word at a time and I felt my throat in pain.

goodness me...

But well it's okay now. They had their fun time and I can use this to train my patience hahaha =)

4 comments:

Hayley said...

Hi Angela here I am again reading your blog!!! So were you actually really annoyed by the teenagers then?

love u!!!!
xxx

JELA said...

rachel - yes quite haha

Anonymous said...

They don't have Labour's Day over there lah... I dunno why...

-Nat-

JELA said...

ohyess you're right!!...it's the may 1stmonday bank holiday week.