I'm quite tired and sleepy traveling around so much. In fact I just came back from Glasgow few hours ago.
But things are starting to slow down now and it's more of pure relaxing and resting in these coming days.
Haven't really had any update since the Liverpool post because I was very busy. I don't really know what am I busy with but time seems to fly. I have so many things unpacked on the floor and so many pictures not sorted out.
Dont know if any of you all realised, I don't usually put pictures on my facebook but this time i've posted some pictures which are mostly of the MU stadium. This is because I know that there are lots of MU fans out there so I just post them up so that they can have a glimpse of things in there. I hope to post pictures taken in the Anfield (liverpool) stadium as well for the liverpool fans.
Pictures will come later. But this is a quick update of where I have been since Liverpool.
London
Dumfries
Edinburgh
The highlands (Lochness, Fort William, etc.)
Dundee
St Andrews
Glasgow
Not that many places. Wanted to go to the Lake District and/or Belfast in Northen Ireland but the weather isn't that good.
How sad this time Scotland is hotter than London. We get rain only over here.
But it's really cold and windy these few days. Almost lost my balance few times lol.
Will talk about things more in detail when I have the time and hopefully with the pictures as well.
all for now ;)
6 comments:
please do upload liverpool pics to your fb! i'll show my youngest brother, i think he would love it.. he's a liverpool fan, as does my other brother.
ahh glasgow.. i only recognise that name because ABBA sings the song Super Trouper that has that place in its lyrics lol.
OMG... Glasgow... ACCA HQ...... HAHAHAHA
clem- yeah just did =) but im afraid it's not as many as MU's coz there wasnt much in the anfield stadium.
yeah glasgow is known through other 'things' instead of the place itself. such as the one below your comment (littlenicky)who knows about glasgow because the acca hq is there lol
lil nicky - lol yeah i know darling
You forgot Redditch and B'ham :P
Lol.
Plenty of places! :]
-ames; xx
ames -
i remember =)
just that i mentioned "since liverpool". thats why i didnt talk about all those before liverpool
Ohh haha,okay.
Fair enough :P
Going anywhere else in England..?
-ames; xx
Post a Comment