Wanna talk but don't wanna talk.
It's funny how my system works sometimes.
Gonna get myself a new laptop tomorrow so that I can work better.
And I dunno what to eat for tomorrow.
Why am I even bothered about tomorrow's food?
I had Pappa Rich @ 1U last week though.
Dried Hor Fun... bad presentation.
Nasi Lemak Rendang Chicken I think. Good presentation, taste ok I think, it's not mine.
Hmm.... this is fine too.
Ahhhh this one... the shop opposite candylicious. A good place for a chat over coffee. I like this velvet cake too. Nice environment.
This one... poor guy who got his hand injured by a machine.. waiting to be attended by the doctor.
I'm going to Mid Valley tomorrow to get the laptop.
And I shall probably eat at Din Tai Fung because they have fresh prawns.
They have the best fried rice but I don't feel like eating fried rice.
Maybe noodles then.
We shall see.





No comments:
Post a Comment